EVENT: ARBITRATION IN AFRICA
Annual SciencesPo Law School/ Queen Mary University of London/ ICDR Y&I Conference
Organised in Paris by the Queen Mary University of London (School of International Arbitration) and SciencesPo Law School, in collaboration with ICDR Y&I.
Benoit Le Bars, Founding Partner, will take part during the Panel 1: Commercial Arbitration in Africa, moderated by Maxi Scherer, Queen Mary University of London, alongside of :
– Tunde Ogunseitan – ICC International Court of Arbitration, Paris ;
– Jean-Claude Najar – Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, Paris.
Benoit Le Bars panel will be followed by Panel 2: Investment Arbitration in Africa, moderated by Diego Fernández Arroyo, SciencesPo Law School, with :
– Makane Mbengue – University of Geneva ;
– Isaiah Bozimo – Ikwueto Law Firm, Abuja, Nigeria ;
– Emilia Onyema – SOAS Law School, London
Lazareff Le Bars will provide a drinks reception to conclude the event.
There is no charge for attending this event.
Wednesday, 9 December 2015 from 05:30 pm to 08:30 pm
13 rue de l’Université (3rd floor)
by 7 December 2015